What information do we collect?
We may collect non-personal identification information about user whenever they interact with our apps. We may collect automatically:
- Location information that allows us to periodically determine your location, including your location relative to and within third party merchant locations.
- Access to call information that allow our apps to make phone call using the links provided. This feature is available only on user request.
- Device and usage information that may include (i) information specific to your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, device identifier and similar information); (ii) information about your use of features, functions, or notifications on the device; and (iii) Use of device storage in order to store files for the best use of the app.
- Access to certain user accounts in order to share information through our apps.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our apps – we continually strive to improve our website and app offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
To prevent the collection of Location Information on iOS mobile devices, disable the location services feature on the settings of your device. To prevent the collection of Location Information on Android devices disable Bluetooth and Location.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Third party links and services
At our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our apps. These third parties have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites or services. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our apps, and welcome any feedback about these sites and services.
This policy was last modified 2017-2-8.